PCR testing service
All our direct customer tests are sold as home test kits. Please visit our customer-facing company website Test2Go for more information.
All-in-one PCR testing provider
Real-Time Quantitative PCR monitors and measures the amplification of a specific genetic sequence using fluorescent dyes. RT-qPCR is a highly flexible technique which can be customised with a variety of assays to suit many functions.
- Diagnostic – Rapidly detects the presence of micro-organisms including pathogens.
- Gene Expression – Analyses the RNA present in cells to measure gene expression.
- Genotyping – can distinguish single-nucleotide polymorphisms to measure genetic variation including detecting specific alleles.
- Kingfisher Flex extraction system for automated nucleic acid extraction and purification.
- QuantStudio 5 real-time PCR system for analysis of up to 384-well plates.
Our dedicated PCR lab offers a complete high-throughput solution from sample processing, nucleic acid extraction and purification to RT-qPCR. We can also offer a direct door-to-door courier service for time-critical or sensitive clinical trial studies. We use the latest state-of-the-art automated equipment to deliver the most accurate and sensitive results.
Accurate and reliable
Our PCR test kits used for SARS-CoV-2 testing have been verified by Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Public Health England. They have been proven to correctly identify all positive and negative samples tested. Our labs continue to be accredited to the ISO 17025 standard by UKAS.
Our laboratory also offers Next Generation Sequencing for whole genome sequencing, species identification, and shotgun metagenomics.