For fully managed projects, we have access to a range of chemical analysis techniques through our on-site partners. This wide range of analysis techniques provides you with complete solutions to any type of project.
Energy-dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDX)
EDX provides in-situ, site-specific elemental identification. This can be used for fast point measurements to check the composition of a certain feature or for mapping out the distribution of all the different elements in a region of interest. Ideal for identifying contaminants and inclusions.
- Oxford instruments INCA x-sight detector.
- Qualitative and quantitative measurements.
- Point & ID for localised elemental analysis.
- Mapping for visualising the distribution of different elements and distinguishing between features.
Molecular mass, composition and structure analysis
Waters High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Auto purification.
Waters Acquity Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry (UPLC-MS)
- Coupled chromatography and mass spectrometer for separation and enhanced mass resolution.
Bruker Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy
- Bruker 500MHz NMR with QNP probe (1H, 13C, 19F/31P).
- Bruker 700MHz NMR with Cryoprobe.
- 3D tomography for non-destructive imaging.