Covid 19 PCR testing service
All our direct customer tests are sold as home test kits. Please visit our customer-facing company website Fit2Fly Test for more information.
All-in-one testing provider for SARS-CoV-2 screening
Return normal life to the workplace and beyond through Covid 19 PCR testing in our accredited laboratories. Protect your people, improve staff attendance, and grant peace-of-mind with our gold standard PCR tests.
Our dedicated PCR lab is fully equipped to carry out all types of testing for local providers, corporate contracts or overflow samples. Please get in touch to discuss our fast same-day turnaround, advanced sample tracking system, and dedicated logistics service.
- £74.00 – General testing for peace of mind.
- £74.00 – Fit to fly certificates signed by our Medical Director.
- £99.00 – Test to Release tests allowing you to leave isolation early if you test negative.
- £149.00 – Day 2 and Day 8 test package for international arrivals from Amber list countries, supported by automated Next Generation Sequencing.
- £79.00 – Day 2 test package for international arrivals from Green list countries, or for passengers from Amber list countries who are exempt or fully vaccinated.
Accurate and reliable
Our PCR test kits have been verified by Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Public Health England. They have been proven to correctly identify all positive and negative samples tested. Our CE-marked kits are the gold standard in PCR testing, and are 5 times as sensitive as the minimum requirements. Tests used for day 2 and day 8 testing will detect any of 3 genes found in SARS-CoV-2 to provide resilience against mutations. Samples are processed in our laboratory here at EM Analytical, which is approved by DHSC to process COVID-19 samples.